Rainforest Draped Kimono
Rainforest Draped Kimono
Your Van Isle Goddess Draped kimono pairs artwork with luxury made in your choice of chiffon, silky knit, super soft peachskin jersey or luxurious silk.
Beach, Resort, Cruise wear! Super lightweight and perfect for travelling.
Excellent Wedding Party Gifts or for Girls Weekend Getaway!
Take it to the beach! Kimonos make a great cover up for the beach or poolside on the cruise ship.
The perfect gift! Always a great gift for loved ones.
A Beautiful Piece of Vancouver Island!
Photography by Roxy Hurtubise.
Add a white or black fringe to the chiffon for an extra touch of glamour.
Draped Kimono details:
- Available in 2 sizes to suit many body types
- The L/XL fits big and offers lots of room for those that require a XL or 2XL
- Easy to wear
- Choose silky knit or style it up with the transparent peek-a-boo chiffon, or select luxurious silk.
- Easy care.
- Printed and sewn by hand in Canada.
- Made in Canada
- Lightweight silky-knit
- 100% eco-poly fabric made in Canada
- Print will be seen only 10% on the inside
- Micro over lock hem finishing
- Quick dry fabric
- Perfect as a cardigan or jacket for little extra coverage and warmth.
- Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry.
- Lightweight woven chiffon fabric in 100% polyester
- Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
- Print will be seen from both sides
- Rolled edged finishing on hems
- Dramatic elegant look
- Kimonos without a fringe: Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry.
- Fringed kimonos: Rinse and hang to dry. Hand wash in cold water with a mild phosphate detergent. Do not bleach
- Lightweight soft jersey fabric
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Knit bamboo fabric trim
- Matching jersey belt in your choice of color
- Micro overlock hem finishing
- Comfy, yet elegant around the house
- Machine Wash in cold water and Hang to Dry
- 100% Silk
- Super lightweight
- Airy and delicate structure
- Moderate sheen on both sides of the fabric
- Smooth Classic “silky” texture with a lovely drape
- Vibrant print
Care Instructions for Silk Habotai
Ink is permanent however due to some of the residual ink from the print process it is recommended for the first washing to wash alone with a full load setting in cold water. Use a mild detergent, 1 cup of vinegar and 2 teaspoons of salt.
For future washes, machine wash cold water with a phosphate free detergent. Add a mild fabric softener to enhance softness and drape.
Machine dry on low heat or hang to dry.
Iron on silk setting (delicate) with low steam.
1% shrinking in width and length
All items are made upon ordering. Ships out within 5 - 10 business days. Except for Jewelry which ships out within 1 -2 business days.