Rose Petal Kiss Beanie
Rose Petal Kiss Artwork Photography by Roxy Hurtubise
The rose speaks of love silently in a language known only to the heart. I wish I could capture the sweet intoxicating smell of the rose in my photographs. I could photograph flowers all day long! Especially the rose! On the days of winter when you long for a summer day - an image of a rose can take you there. It is therapy for the soul and the spirit. Enjoy!
Lightweight and keeps you warm with the bamboo lining. Slouchy design gives extra room to pull the beanie down over your ears on windy days. Compact, easily fits into a pocket or purse.
- Printed outer shell in pill resistant spun poly, manufactured in Canada
- Lining option in sustainable bamboo/spandex knit
- Full all-over print that won’t ever fade
- Your custom made beanie hat is easy to care for.
- Machine wash in cold water, or hand wash.
- Air dry.
It's easy to choose the perfect fit. Here’s how:
- You’ll need a tape measure. Measure the circumference of your head at the largest part, just above your ears and across your forehead.
- Refer to the size chart below for the size that corresponds to your measurement.
- If you have an in-between measurement, best to go for the smaller size since the hats are stretchy. Also, if you prefer a very snug fit, you can also go for a size down.