Parksville Beach Beanie
Parksville Beach Photography by Roxy Hurtubise
I really enjoy the landscape that transforms and is created by clouds high in the sky. The clouds become art and the sky its canvas. Breathtakingly beautiful, striking and moody in black and white.
Lightweight and keeps you warm with the bamboo lining. Slouchy design gives extra room to pull the beanie down over your ears on windy days. Compact, easily fits into a pocket or purse.
- Printed outer shell in pill resistant spun poly, manufactured in Canada
- Lining option in sustainable bamboo/spandex knit
- Full all-over print that won’t ever fade
- Your custom made beanie hat is easy to care for.
- Machine wash in cold water, or hand wash.
- Air dry.
It's easy to choose the perfect fit. Here’s how:
- You’ll need a tape measure. Measure the circumference of your head at the largest part, just above your ears and across your forehead.
- Refer to the size chart below for the size that corresponds to your measurement.
- If you have an in-between measurement, best to go for the smaller size since the hats are stretchy. Also, if you prefer a very snug fit, you can also go for a size down.